satindoll
2005-01-21T12:18:49Z
When I turn on the computer or if I am coming out of standby mode, I get horizontal lines ( so many that you can't see the screen ) then after about 15min it clears and I'm fine. What is this. Please help
acrobat
2005-03-03T19:50:32Z
Ive read alot of reviews of that monitor and evidently every one has those horizontal lines. Its necessary because it is so flat and the technology used gives great detail and sharp pictures and stuff but the downside is it has to have those horizontal lines.

From what i read, i did not know that they go away after 15 minutes. Everything i read said that they are always there but are only really noticable when you have a white or bright background.

Also one review said your eyes get used to it after a while.

Hope that helps.
Jordan
  •  Jordan
  • 50.75% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-03-03T20:20:45Z
quote:

Originally posted by: acrobat
Ive read alot of reviews of that monitor and evidently every one has those horizontal lines. Its necessary because it is so flat and the technology used gives great detail and sharp pictures and stuff but the downside is it has to have those horizontal lines.

From what i read, i did not know that they go away after 15 minutes. Everything i read said that they are always there but are only really noticable when you have a white or bright background.

Also one review said your eyes get used to it after a while.

Hope that helps.

No acrobat, you're away off in another direction. He/She is not asking about the stabilising lines on an appature grill CRT. It's quite clear that "so many that you can't see the screen" is not refering to the image stabalisers.
acrobat
2005-03-03T21:39:08Z