{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-09T08:52:08Z
If you would like to join a Halo Clan then go to

http://forum-darkassassins.sytes.net/

the site is still under repair but you can make and acoount.

contact easyex@hotmail.com for more information
On behalf of [DA]Easyex the [DA] (dark assassins) Admin/Moderator
Sponsor
HotshotUK
2005-01-09T15:52:44Z
Better in Gaming Forum, If appropriate at all
drucifer
2005-01-09T17:09:03Z
Hmmm I do love Halo, and I pwn it hardcore... /me contemplates.
Samwise
2005-01-10T07:39:01Z
Just keep in mind its not the legal version so you'll be playing with a few servers.
SilentSpectre
2005-01-10T08:29:31Z
moved to gaming
{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-10T08:34:02Z
Yes it is the legal version
David dont say stuff unless you know.
Got it?
Regards
Phill
SilentSpectre
2005-01-10T11:35:51Z
Yeah I have to say that raised some questions on my end, as HH is firmly against warez, hacks, etc. Sadly I live in China, and while I can go buy all the programs I want in stores, they're likely to all be hacked really sucks when you want something that's service related like an OS or AntiVirus, and if you try to register it you get the product deactivated. There must be millions of machines in China all with relatively unpatched security at the moment...hacker heaven...

But seriously, I do hope that this isn't an illegal copy etc, as it is very much against what HH stands for. As I understand the forum policy it's not cool at all to be posting anything warez related, and illegal file sharing, etc...so I'd just assume that'd extend to the opperation of game servers. Since we obviously have no way that I know of to check it etc, I'll just take your word that it's legit But if it's not, I wouldn't ask you to confess and lose face or anything, just go out and buy the relevant software Remember (this is to everyone not just anyone in particular) "half the reason we get so many half baked products is because so many people pirate them" - annonymous corporate exec. The other half? The new BMW sitting in his/her garage
{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-10T21:40:15Z
Yes I think david/Samwise should have checked with me before saying it was eligal.
I wouldn't post eligal stuff in this forum. i read the thread above it about warez.
David/samwise keep your coments to yourself and know what your talking about next time
And dont do it again
Regards

Phill
Drago
  •  Drago
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-01-10T22:55:54Z
I could fill your driver or sniper position. How often do you guys play, and what time would that be in central time USA(GMT-6:00 Central Time USA & Canada)? I have been meaning to play more Halo, but i hate all the dam noobs that run around killing their own team mates. Not only that, but the cheaters that you cant kill. If i need to try out that will not be a problem.
{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-11T00:03:35Z
contact easyex@hotmail.com for more information
[DA]Easyex
2005-01-11T08:31:08Z
I'm the owner of Dark Assassins, Drago your more than welcome too join, If you have MSN Messenger add me easyex@hotmail.com or email me and we will talk more about it.
{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-12T01:54:26Z
Its good to see some of hotharware members joined the [DA] Clan

Phill
Samwise
2005-01-12T03:44:09Z
Actually none have join, yet. Keep in mind also this is playing at different timezones. Since most of the members in HH are Americans or not even a great deal of Australians, we Australians often play at evenings so it'll be the right opposite there.

Flop, I already know what I am talking about. They would have to know anyway. I was just informing the people that its a illegal server because if I didn't, they'd not know which server to join.
No need to get fiesty.
Drago
  •  Drago
  • 50.8% (Neutral)
  • Advanced Member
2005-01-12T11:13:39Z
Samwise, they dont run on illegal servers, just really fast servers that dont allow people with dialup to join. If they can get a dedicated server up then they might be able to let anyone play, cause at the moment, they have no server. BTW i joined [DA]Drago.
{FLOP}
  •  {FLOP}
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2005-01-12T20:10:17Z
I'm not getting fiesty punk your in the wrong dont go saying stuff about other peoples Clans casue you have crappy Dial up internet so you cant join so its not eligal. and you didn't have to inform the hothardware members anything. i told you to contact easyex@hotmail.com for more info not say crap without knowing it. i hope you get my point.

END OF DISCUSSION
NO MORE TO BE SAID