Ivana
  •  Ivana
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-05-04T12:20:41Z
Hi Crimson Might told me you guys could have a solution for my problem thats bugging me for 2 weeks now. First I couldn't open a connection link but I fix that with ad-aware seems I had a spyware or something like that. After that I try to connect to internet I get 'Error 619 : the connection to remote computer can not be establish and the port will be closed for futher notice' . I scan my computer for viruses with AntiVir XP program and it found 3 infected files with Trojan but the program couldnt remove them nor repair the files. I deleted AntiVir program wanting to install Norton 2003 but Norton didn't found any infected files. Did I deleted infected files by deleting that Antivir program? For that Error 619 I tryed everything deleting my connection and making a new one, reinstalating modem even buying a new one but it still didn't help , still getting the same message. Does anybody knows how to fix this please help Im getting despret ?
Thanks

Ivana
Sponsor
sav}{vas
2004-05-04T13:03:12Z
I never heard about this problem before but I can think of a couple solutions. First, you could try scanning with more antivirus programs although you cant update them. Second, you could scan your hard disk using a friends pc with an updated virusscanner but there is a danger of spreading the trojan.Finally if nothing else works you can format(but i dont think you want)
Ivana
  •  Ivana
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-05-04T19:22:58Z
Thx for replaying Sav}{vas . I already tryed scanning with kasper and mccaffe virus scan nothing shows up. I read on some site error 619 is a bug which can accure on windows XP but I didn't found how to fix it !

Ivana
Laggerzero
2004-05-04T20:13:16Z
What are you using when this error shows up? is it Internet Explorer or something else?
Ivana
  •  Ivana
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-05-05T12:19:17Z
Internet Explorer yes, I tryed before reinstallating IE but it didn't help. I don't know much about computers but I can say my computer is acting really strange today I couldnt even open internet connection link