d$mbbld
  •  d$mbbld
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-04-02T01:43:02Z
I'm looking to buy a new case in the next few weeks and would like to hear everyone's opinions. I need a case that supports p4 mobos and a has a side panel window. I live in the uk so if any1 could find a case on xcase.co.uk that would be good. Or any personal recomendations. My budget is about 50-75. Thanks for any help.
Sponsor
bibite
2004-04-02T02:31:56Z
Do you need a power supply with that too?

I've had a look at the cases at xcase.co.uk like you mentioned. I very much like Antec and I would recommend the Lanboy if you need a power supply, and the Super Lanboy or Plusview if you don't need one. All are within your budget, and all have a side window panel.

Wait a bit and see if someone else has some suggestions.
d$mbbld
  •  d$mbbld
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-04-02T06:59:11Z
Yeah, they're quite good. And i've already got a 400w psu, so i don't need a new one.
d$mbbld
  •  d$mbbld
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-04-02T08:09:37Z
I have been looking more closely into the plusview and i have to say it looks awesome! The price is good as well, as I only want spend 75 if it's really necessary.
bibite
2004-04-02T13:54:21Z
The Plusview is a very roomy case. There should be room for 2 fans behind the hard drives, and if I remember correctly 1 or 2 in the back. There's USB and firewire plug-ins in the front, but I don't think it has the headphone and mic jack in the front if that's an issue for you. There should also be 2-3 Antec fans that come with the case.
d$mbbld
  •  d$mbbld
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-04-03T11:58:32Z
I couldn't care less about mic jacks. Thanks for all the info. I will probably be going with this, if I can't find a cheaper wavemaster.The wavemaster kicks ass completely, but i don't know if u can buy sidepanel windows for them. I've seen windows on the wavemsters that Team Amd Gamer have and they look awesome.
Ne0rC
2004-04-03T12:35:35Z
The only thing I have trouble with in t[censored]se cases, is mounting Drives, I just don't know how to do it in that case.
ryanj04
2004-04-03T19:44:42Z
Yeah you can buy a see through side panel for the Cooler Master Wave Master cases. The only problem is you have to buy it seperatly.
d$mbbld
  •  d$mbbld
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2004-04-04T01:45:45Z
Yeh. I had a look last nite and they're an extra 25. So even if I do find a wavemaster for 75, which I very much doubt, then I'm not shelling out another 25 on a window. Oh, no. The Super Lanboy has caught my eye now. Quite good value for money. And also I have my PC under my desk, and u can't see the panel that would have a window in if I had one. Does anyone know of any cases where the mothereboard is mounted on the right? Because I could put a window in the right side panel of the case rather than the normal left side. Strange question, but shmeee.....