Telexen
2004-01-14T12:02:27Z
Do you just select random posts to quote when you make comments? I said not everyone putting up reviews on Newegg is a reliable source...thereby the reviews posted should not be taken without further proof/reviews.
pcs2000
2004-01-14T13:07:49Z
Quote:

Originally posted by Telexen
Do you just select random posts to quote when you make comments? I said not everyone putting up reviews on Newegg is a reliable source...thereby the reviews posted should not be taken without further proof/reviews.

Do I detect a atitude here...
ovrclknp4
2004-01-14T13:33:50Z
I think I may have fixed my freezing problem.
I took out the 2 128 mb sticks ... still froze.
then I downloaded another driver for my video car from some Japanese hole in the wall site.
I did not notice any more freezing through the ending of the movie. I will watch another full length movie tonight and see if it freezes on me...

For gods sake I hope it doesn't .. I have spent enough money on this pc. It's time for me to finsh turboing my car.
lol
Dante
2004-01-15T02:16:41Z
Soyo boards are pretty, I'll give them that much. That's really what you pay for when you buy a Soyo board because feature-wise the things aren't near as good as boards that are usually nearly half the price.

As for ECS, the K7S5A is the greatest motherboard for building generic systems. I've used countless numbers of these boards and they all work beautifully. Some of their other stuff though...
Solo X
2004-01-22T00:25:04Z
I had a SOYO (KT266A)DRAGON for 18 months ,and never had a major problem.I agree,They are priced higher then other boards and u can get better o/c performance from other boards and more features.Sometimes these things come from luck of the draw,u hear great reviews and "BOOM" all of sudden u buy it and it goes bad......... so GooD LucK....
Laggerzero
2004-01-22T21:26:49Z
I love my soyo board. It hasen't offered me a bit of trouble. This is the best board I have ever owned.