MightySorcerer
2003-09-20T09:17:28Z
I need help in getting XP to allow the Nvidia MCP Network Ethernet controller driver to be installed. It keeps saying access denied. I have the ASUS A7N8X DELUXE 2.0 version and just can't get it running. Thanks!
Sponsor
SS Joe
2003-09-20T11:38:35Z
My friend has the A7N8X-VM(Onboard video) and I have the Abit NF7-S which also has the MCP Network Controller... All I do is just stick my motherboard CD in and install all the drivers. When the Windows XP driver signing screen pops up, I just click continue,ok,install anyways, whatever it says to do. And thats it. COuld you take screenshot of your error message?
S2
  •  S2
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2003-09-20T11:51:56Z
Quote:

Originally posted by SS Joe
My friend has the A7N8X-VM(Onboard video) and I have the Abit NF7-S which also has the MCP Network Controller... All I do is just stick my motherboard CD in and install all the drivers. When the Windows XP driver signing screen pops up, I just click continue,ok,install anyways, whatever it says to do. And thats it. COuld you take screenshot of your error message?

Exactly. I had the same problem with mine and installing the nForce drivers allows your ethernet card to work as well as the onboard sound.