toby5
  •  toby5
  • 87.2% (Honored)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-08-29T21:07:48Z
This is huge news with PCIe 4.0 coming later in the year. With this means that you will be able to get faster lanes with M.2 for one thing. This new revision will make the available bandwidth 64gb. That is fast! Even with the news that this new revision is on it's way, PCIe 5.0 is on the books to be here in about 2 years. More things will be able to handle anything in real time. That is wonderful news across the board.

What do you guys think about this? I love it when they update to make everything be as smooth as possible and it just gives everything that wow factor.

Sponsor
tredeuce
2017-08-30T18:07:25Z
I get bombarded by so many numbers, acronyms, charts, and graphs on a daily basis, it is sensory overload. Smoother in real time and wow factor... that I understand. It seems like with technology, once you are "up to date", you are really just "not that far behind."
toby5
  •  toby5
  • 87.2% (Honored)
  • Member Topic Starter
2017-08-30T18:26:13Z

I get bombarded by so many numbers, acronyms, charts, and graphs on a daily basis, it is sensory overload. Smoother in real time and wow factor... that I understand. It seems like with technology, once you are "up to date", you are really just "not that far behind."

That is very true, but man just think about the first time you were to get everything set up with these specs. I know man, I know. Goosebumps..........