earthwriter
2016-10-22T23:27:00Z
I don't feel like taking pictures of it right now, but my mac is a dinosaur and I'm very thankful to have it so I can write and connect with the internet and social media, but it's a pain in the butt...I've had some old computers in my life, but it is ancient and I'd very much really love to win a sweet new awesome rig, I'd love a new laptop, that would be wonderful.
digitaldd
2016-10-24T14:34:34Z
Is it a Fruity iMac, the teardrop pedestal iMac, or any other Non-Intel based Mac?
earthwriter
2016-10-25T06:25:46Z
Sorry, I don't understand your question. The main computer brain is very small, sits on my desk behind the monitor and the monitor is much bigger, dwarfs the computer in size.
digitaldd
2016-10-25T13:40:47Z
Originally Posted by: earthwriter 

Sorry, I don't understand your question. The main computer brain is very small, sits on my desk behind the monitor and the monitor is much bigger, dwarfs the computer in size.

I was just curious how old your dinosaur mac was? I was referring to the old PowerPC based G3/G4 models. Fruity being the iMac G3 which came in fruity colors, teardrop pedestal being the iMac G4 which looked like a a blob of clay with an arm coming out of it connecting the monitor.