Erakith
  •  Erakith
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2012-06-23T13:06:25Z

Hey guys,

Been trying to bench my rig and everything is going great until I run PCMark Vantage - EVERY test clears, except TV & Movies Test 2 and 4. 1 and 3 pass fine, but the others fail. 

I noticed a review from 2010 (http://hothardware.com/Reviews/MSI-Wind-U135-Netbook-Review/?page=6) that also had this problem.. so it's not just me.

Any idea how to fix it?

running Win7 ultimate, so the codec omission shouldn't be a problem.

realneil
2012-06-23T16:45:14Z

What are your system's specs?

Erakith
  •  Erakith
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2012-06-23T17:54:58Z

ASRock z77 Extreme6 Motherboard

8GB Mushkin Blackline1600mhz DDR3

Plextor 128GB M3 SSD

No GPU 😛 (yet)

I got it to work by installing a backup install on my secondary drive and just benching the primary drive from there. 

scottmyers
2012-08-14T14:14:10Z

I've had the same MSI for two years and I always had problems with simple tasks like watching movies online. I can watch anything on youtube just fine but older sites like this one never worked on it and I had to use my desktop for them. Additionally, last month my charger died and it turns out the new one costs $25 (with the shipping)... Wow... I don't think I would pay more than $100 for the whole machine but what can I do...

Erakith
  •  Erakith
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2012-08-14T14:17:10Z

scottmyers wrote:

I've had the same MSI for two years and I always had problems with simple tasks like watching movies online. I can watch anything on youtube just fine but older sites like this one never worked on it and I had to use my desktop for them. Additionally, last month my charger died and it turns out the new one costs $25 (with the shipping)... Wow... I don't think I would pay more than $100 for the whole machine but what can I do...

This has nothing to do with the topic..