Grady56
  •  Grady56
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2012-06-07T11:25:46Z

Hi, I've posted on a few forums over the past 2-3 weeks, and havn't really been able to get a straight answer out of anyone. So I was hoping I'd hit home here >.<

Also, Before you read below, here's a rundown of information you might want to know and could possibly help you answer my question:

- I have about 6 years of experience with Computer Hardware, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, ETC.

- I'm REALLY passionate about electrical engineering/Computer hardware & Embedded Systems, anything and everything about it. I'd force myself to read TONS of information and related, to learn how to do something.

- I have ALOT of time on my hands, so The "It would take ages" or "That would be self-defeating because it'd take so long" response wont really cut it, it actually pisses me off when people say that ^-^

- I know a little bit of everything (In the listed areas, not actually EVERYTHING, that would be a boastful assumption) so don't worry to much about whether or not something will confuse me, Cause my mind WILL LEARN IT :o

So my question is *BIG GULPS OF AIR*: How would I go about learning the design and manufacturing process of creating a fully functional Motherboard (It doesn't necessarily have to be a full-fledged manufacturer MB, It could be something relatively simple at first, like an embedded system MB, Serving a more Specific purpose).

I have done ALOT of research on this, and have been teaching myself a few things here and there. So Again, Dont be afraid to list ALL the nerdy-geeky terms and requirements, specifications, how-to's, ETC. I can handle it :)

So yea, If anyone could help me with that, I would probably give you a cookie 🙂 Like for realz ^_^

Thanks,

- Grady

Sponsor