warlord
  •  warlord
  • 64% (Friendly)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2008-10-17T17:29:45Z

ice_73 wrote:

congrats guys. warlord is the de facto folder for hh 🙂 you deserve it! 

also congrads zombie.  

[:$]  Well after a little clock management i now have 7450ppd per card and with my smp thats 17,163ppd from just 1 box [:D]  for a total of 24,475ppd and as i mentioned before i'm still 2 cans down. Maybe in a week or two i will have the much needed psu replacements [:)]  Thats should have me around 26,000ppd..Till come around income tax time then its a few cheap gpu's to help us get over that pesky 100,000ppd mark for the team [;)] We might have it before that I think

zombiemaster
2008-10-17T21:13:33Z

ice_73 wrote:

congrats guys. warlord is the de facto folder for hh 🙂 you deserve it! 

also congrads zombie.  

Thanks ice!  

and awesome ppd warlord!!!  [:D]  

warlord
  •  warlord
  • 64% (Friendly)
2008-10-22T18:38:31Z

Well my points are finally starting to round up not long now till i overtake larac [:D]  Sorry so long on pics folks. I have spent the last 7 weeks with a tremendous migrane so my usefullness has dropped alot. i have new glasses on the way soon and i hope that might fix it. If not its to the doctor i go. Its been a brutal experience and as those of you with kids know there are no days off [:(]  I will try to get the wire mess cleanned up and snaps some pics soon. Thanks againg Davo Marco and HotHardware!!!!!! Sli is maddness [:D]

ryan92084
2008-10-27T11:29:40Z

migraines always blow.  dark chocolate, regular drip coffe, dr. pepper, and old eyeglass prescriptions always do me in.  So here's to hoping the new script will help you out.

warlord
  •  warlord
  • 64% (Friendly)
2008-10-27T18:53:03Z

ryan92084 wrote:

migraines always blow.  dark chocolate, regular drip coffe, dr. pepper, and old eyeglass prescriptions always do me in.  So here's to hoping the new script will help you out.

Drpepper....NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO....... I live on a diet of drpepper and drip coffee  [*-)]  It's like my life fluid. My body will probably go into some sort of shocked state of withdrawl ending in a dry mouthed twitch fest  from my body rejecting the lack of caffine......

bob_on_the_cob
2008-10-28T01:20:32Z

warlord wrote:

[quote user="ryan92084"]

Drpepper....NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO....... I live on a diet of drpepper and drip coffee  Confused  It's like my life fluid. My body will probably go into some sort of shocked state of withdrawl ending in a dry mouthed twitch fest  from my body rejecting the lack of caffine......

lol I use to drink energy drinks non stop. It was bad. I would drink about 8 redbulls/amps or the like a day, plus soda the rest of the time. It got to were I was having sleeping problems and with the cash I was spending on them I could have got a skulltrail rig with. When I stopped I had a headache for a little over a week. There was no getting rid of it.

Also I got my GPU clent back up. Working on the smp now.

ryan92084
2008-10-28T10:34:32Z

dr. pepper usually only gives me a problem on an empty stomach.  Dark chocolate i can do in moderation (i used to eat the big bars .. god they are good).  Drip coffee outright destroys my brain on the rare occasion that i venture to drink some the effects are almost immediate. 

candle stores are also no fun; i often dodge the section of the mall that has a yankee candle.... or maybe thats just what i tell my girlfriend [:#]