Guest
warlord
2008-09-23T16:50:57Z

amdcrankitup wrote:

 Thanks Bob that was easy enough! Got to support my boys here!

It's great to see so many now flying the flag.Maybe thats how we can get a few more new folding members..Making a few Custom HotHardware Banners and dishing em out based on their 1337 folding stattis so that when you make milestones you earn custom banners to match your level of folding 1337ness

Fold On HotHardware!!!!!

bob_on_the_cob
2008-09-23T18:54:27Z

warlord wrote:

[quote user="amdcrankitup"]

 Thanks Bob that was easy enough! Got to support my boys here!

It's great to see so many now flying the flag.Maybe thats how we can get a few more new folding members..Making a few Custom HotHardware Banners and dishing em out based on their 1337 folding stattis so that when you make milestones you earn custom banners to match your level of folding 1337ness

Fold On HotHardware!!!!!

Doesn't sound like a half bad idea to me.

warlord
2008-09-23T19:12:09Z

So who is handy at this sort of thing?

bob_on_the_cob
2008-09-23T19:30:08Z

warlord wrote:

So who is handy at this sort of thing?

If you consider making sitck men in paint and a soft glaze over my eyes when photoshop is set in front of me handy then I am.

 

warlord
2008-09-23T19:48:02Z

bob_on_the_cob wrote:

[quote user="warlord"]

So who is handy at this sort of thing?

If you consider making sitck men in paint and a soft glaze over my eyes when photoshop is set in front of me handy then I am.

 

LoL   You can make stick men?? Got me beat

 

transam02
2008-09-24T23:28:55Z

Hey guys have ya noticed that your stats havent changed in your sigs?? [^o)]  Was just curious.

bob_on_the_cob
2008-09-24T23:35:26Z

transam02 wrote:

Hey guys have ya noticed that your stats havent changed in your sigs?? Hmm  Was just curious.

 

My PPD should be changing here over the next few days so we will see whats up.

Users browsing this topic