•  Sam
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2006-04-28T22:09:55Z
anyone following the playoffs here?
Sponsor
Elsparrow
2006-04-29T05:24:27Z
Nope not me, I am the ice hockey dude here.

Dunno why I bother though, Toronto couldn't get in them

So who's doing the playoff's in the NBA this year?
Eric
  •  Eric
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2006-04-29T10:38:04Z
Yes i follow it quite consistantly, Did ne one see the lakers game last night? that was like they have been watching too much hockey lol. There was a fight every quarter, and kobe's big mouth didnt help either(i cant stand lakers). I think the Lakers / Suns series willl be a fun one to watch as they we 1 to 1 last night and they r straight out going after eachother. ill try and find a couple clips lol.

Linkizzle:Lakers">Text To get there u gotta go to the video window on the right click main menu, top videos, then its like 4th one down

No teams have been eliminated yet elsp in case u dont know how it works ill fill u in. each team plays a series of 7 games in each conference (so its western teams vs western teams etc.) The winner out of the 7 games then goes on to play the next team untill the playoffs. I think most teams have played 3 games so things should be getting interesting
Elsparrow
2006-04-29T10:45:05Z
Well I know how NHL playoff's work, think NFL is the same as NHL and NBA as well.
Sam
  •  Sam
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2006-04-29T10:54:02Z
my favorite teams out there are the Heats, Mavs, and the Suns, even though the Lakers beat them last night.

here u go elsparrow, in case you still wanted to know what teams are in the playoffs.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/playoffs;_ylt=AisJbGmAkn1WnPMr24L0EJG8vLYF
Eric
  •  Eric
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
2006-04-29T10:56:38Z
my teams are The Cavs (gotta reprasent my state and King James is the Man) Suns, and heat (Wade is bad to tha bone)
Sam
  •  Sam
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter
2006-04-29T11:47:50Z
yeah, king james is just crazy good. its a shame we don't have anyone like that in cali, maybe except kobe.
Sam
  •  Sam
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Member Topic Starter